Please use the following form to submit a poster file for BE-IT to print. The preferred file type for printing is PDF. If your file exceeds 12MB in size, please contact BE-IT to make alternate arrangements for file transfer via Dropbox, FTP, etc. Details on preparing your file for submission and printing are included below. You will receive an email when your poster is ready to picked up outside 56-205.
Please select the primary reason this poster is being printed. This is for BE-IT tracking purposes.
Important Details to Review Before Submitting Your File
- Posters can be created in the application of your choice, most often they are done in PowerPoint, Keynote, or Illustrator. Whichever application you use to create the poster, please try to submit a correctly sized PDF version for printing. The PDF version ensures the integrity of your poster design.
- It is essential that your submitted poster PDF be correctly sized. The paper rolls used on the printer are 42" or 36" so one edge of your design can not exceed 42 inches. A good maximum size for posters that will be displayed at poster sessions is 42" x 42".
- Before submitting, review the "properties" of your PDF document from the File menu to confirm your poster size. Do not send a poster that is sized 8.5" x 11".
- If your file exceeds 12MB - contact BE-IT to make alternate arrangements for file transfer via Dropbox, FTP, etc.
- Posters are printed on HP Semi-Gloss Satin Pigment Ink Paper.